Down To Earth Azomite Slow Release Powder 0-0-0.2 (1lb.)
Availability: In stock
Slow-Release grade of AZOMITE™ (the “A to Z of Minerals Including Trace Elements”) volcanic minerals with particle sizes ranging from 4 to 200 mesh. Ideal for blending with other fertilizer materials and amendments as a trace mineral resource to help meet complete plant nutritional needs. An economical way to fortify and re-mineralize soils, composts and potting mediums. OMRI Listed.
• The “A to Z of Minerals Including Trace Elements”
• This amazing re-mineralizing agent contains over 70 beneficial elements
• Slow-release grade
• Particle sizes range from 4 to 200 mesh
• Naturally mined volcanic mineral product that is proven to increase yield, quality and overall plant growth
• Natural mineral balance for plants corrects unseen trace element deficiency that can rob the gardener of the best yield
• Adds nutritional value to food crops
• Contains all 19 beneficial elements essential to healthy plant growth
• Proven to avoid and or reverse the effects of blight in trees and vines
• OMRI listed. CDFA Registered Organic Input Material.
• See package for application rates